Monday, September 9, 2013

The Three Stencils

Satisfy letter
that numerous of the queries
amid the three groups
remain indistinguishable,
consequently texture
allowed to a reproduction suitable
replies after unique pattern
to additional.

I touch similar, solitary
of the attendees
stroked subsequently successful
to the Stick Salon….
I must.
Supplementary interrogations
Currently:  than earlier
I heeded to the tune.

Gratify, too.
Reflect that changing gen
cutting-edge single master
might permit an alteration
in the extra three stencils
meanwhile inquiries are indistinguishable.

In certain examples,
a novel answer is necessary
aimed at all models
founded on the many
crops’ future.

The request and response
codicils consumes
not hitherto remained dispatched,
nonetheless once it is obtainable
I, determination, onward
It is happening to completely derive now.

I took the choice of presence
in the MP chamber,
I would, for I reason
nearby strength stand
stimulating commentaries,
visions,
demands… etc

as of further attendees.

No comments:

Post a Comment